January 4, 2007

Disaster Redux

Mojo lives! Craig called me last night and told me that my trusty computer still has some life left in it and that he shall make a full recovery. Well, there are still some issues with the USB ports but the huge problem has been solved, something about a power supply doohickey. Anywho, I was asked if I wanted the computer back to check my e-mail but I declined. I have in my possession (temporarily) Neutrino, Craig's laptop. I found the name cold and uninviting, so I have nicknamed her Neutrogena. Much better, right? So for now, Neutrogena and I shall be bonding over cups of coffee and spoilerfix.com
I think to make the bond even stronger I better go out and buy the computer game Zoo Tycoon. Mojo was never capable of playing such a highly sophisticated game but now that I have this wonderful bit of computer hardware I have every hope that I will become a master of zoo tycoonery!

No comments: