January 7, 2007

What ever happened to Pac-Man?

Wow, it has been a game playing kind of weekend. It all started out with me wanting Zoo Tycoon and has snowballed into getting and playing SIM City, Grand Theft Auto, and playing Perfect Dark over at Julie's for like three hours yesterday!
The SIM City and Grand Theft Auto games are Craig's (yeah, I know, he has a game with prostitutes...who'd a thunk it?). I tried playing the SIM's game but my city totally crashed and burned. The basic premise of that game is build a working city that people want to live and work in and then keep them there. Sounds easy doesn't it? But not so much. Within a year my city was in deep debt, hooligans and shanties were everywhere, and everyone was fleeing my city!
So I shall try again, this time I will be victorious!
Grand Theft Auto is soooo bad! Not as bad as I was thinking but still soooo bad! You beat people up with baseball bats, and you can run people over, blow people up, shoot at people, and I think, just maybe you can, um, use the services of the prostitutes!!!
Last week, Julie was given an old Nintendo 64 game system from her brother, so yesterday I played a racing game, which I was actually good at, and then a shoot em up game, which Julie was always "accidentally" shooting and killing me on.
I never did get the Zoo Tycoon game, maybe I'll find it in a bargain basement bin somewhere and will finally get the opportunity to play it. All I want out of life is to build a super cool polar bear habitat, is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

Gran said...

I think that some people have way too much time on their hands and instead of playing video games all weekend they should help their old decrepid friend take down Christmas decorations!!