December 27, 2006

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Who cares! It can't compare to the sound of a house full of children! I
forget how noisy and rambunctious kids can be but as soon as I enter
into my parent's house I have four little reminders begging me to play
tea party, hide and seek, Twister, and I think "I forgot this?"!
Anywho, I had a very nice Christmas, lots of family time was had, lots of loot was received, and now it's back to the ol' coal mine today.
My mom got me this new dvd player that I need to unbox and plug in but I'm rather wary of this new machine. It's a brand I have never ever heard of (it's a cheapy brand and believe me, I know ALL the cheapy brands). It'a Protron dvd player. It sounds like it belongs on the cartoon Transformers. But my Protron dvd player would be a Decepticon, the bad guys. It just sound rather menacing. "I AM PROTRON. Give me all of your digital video discs and I will not destroy your puny planet." So I hesitate to plug this new fangled dvd
player in not only for the well being of planet Earth but it seems like
the last time I plugged a new electronic device into my television I
totally fried the tv. Tonight I will make my decision. Maybe during the day, Protron will unbox itself and go off, trying to take over the world. That at least will take the decision out of my hands.

No comments: