December 10, 2006

Not Your Mother's Broomstick

I think I have found the funniest magazine EVER! I was perusing the magazine rack at Hastings yesterday when I found myself next to the "paranormal" section. The main topics of these magazines were UFOs,
conspiracy theories, and alien life. The best one though was one called "New Witch: Not your mother's broomstick ". I flipped through it for about ten minutes and I just couldn't look away! It was too nutty to put down. The main story
was pretty good, I can't mention it here because it's pretty darn racy,
let's just say they don't shy away from anything! I think the best part
was when I looked at an advertisement and it said "Absinthe,
Belladonna, Hemlock....you call them poisons, we call them perfumes."
How good is that?!
They also have a column called "Goodwitch/Badwitch". Here's their tag line "Do you have a problem you want the witches to tackle? Get two views for the price of one! Ask goodwitch and badwitch." Who needs those crazy newspaper advice columnists when you have two witches that could help you out? And two for the price of one! Can it get any better?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do I think you were naturally drawn to this magazine?