November 11, 2006

Goodies for T

My parents came to visit me this weekend. I LOVE when my parents come to visit me! Not only because they are my only parents but because I always get tons of goodies lavished upon me. Yes, I'm old enough not to have my folks buy me clothes, groceries, and other such things but.....what the heck, I don't care if I'm too old. I like free stuff, so sue me. I got new pants, new socks, new gloves, some groceries, this list could get pretty long so I'll stop here.
Went to a really good bbq restaurant while they were up. Famous Dave's has really great food and they get two great big thumbs up for offering sweet tea. Ah, sweet tea, my source of strength and I'm sure future problem with diabetes.
Famous Dave's also has this huge menu item that basically costs $55 and feeds five people. Just about everything offered on the menu but in smaller portions. But just so you don't forget your in abarbecue restaurant they serve this feast to you on a trash can lid. Yum!
I found a very fitting quote from the meat master himself, Homer Simpson.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No
Homer: Ham
Lisa: No
Homer: Pork Chops
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal,
Homer: Heh. Heh. Heh. Oooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

1 comment:

The History Enthusiast said...

A trashcan lid? That's crazy!