March 16, 2007

Galveston, oh Galveston...

Vacation time. Off to sunny beaches, warmer weather, and a submarine! Yes, I am heading down to Galveston with my sister and her kids. Two small children, a teenager, and my sister who always asks "so....what's going on with your hair...?". It might be a very very long week.
But we are thinking half glass full here so let's focus on the good stuff. Like I said, the beach and warmer weather are going to be waiting for us and yes, we are going to go visit a WWI submarine. The one other place we'll go for certain is the NASA space museum but besides that I'm at a total loss on how we're going to spend the better half of the week. The temperatures are only supposed to be in the upper 70's so I don't know if swimming will be something we want to do. Most likely just play in the sand and chase seagulls or have seagulls chase us, depends on if they spot us with food!

No comments: