February 11, 2007

Busy times. Friday night Lou, Kirstin, Karly and I went to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It was really quite good! They only thing I was concerned about was that some of the boys wore very short....skirts? that could have led to a very interesting wardrobe malfunction if they didn't watch it.
I worked all day Saturday, nothing too exciting happened there, and then last night tried to watch Team America: World Police. Hmm, I thought I had seen movies that I thought were a complete waste of time but until I saw this, I really hadn't. I couldn't even finish the movie it was so....boring. Yeah, the creators of SouthPark couldn't even make this movie funny. The puppet of Kim Jong-il was pretty neat though.
Today, is jazz concert day. But before that it's shopping time! I am heading out to shop with a full debit card and a need for new clothing! Poor Bob will never see the rest of his NYC money for my hunger for new socks is insatiable!
A new backpack is also needed. My current backpack only zips on one side. If by chance I zip it on the wrong side, the zipper doesn't catch and everything falls out. Not very fun.
There is a silent auction going on at work tomorrow that might produce various traveling bags I can bid on, but what usually is there is always stuff that I don't really need. And as I write this I know for certain that I will end up buying several things that will just end up right back in the auction next year. Yeah, the rooster birdhouse that I won last year at the auction? Right back in again this year. Sheesh!

No comments: