February 4, 2007

Back...!

Housesitting is finito! I got back yesterday and it feels good to be back at the old routine. Sunday morning paper, sugar laden coffee, and now sitting at my old comuter...my really old computer...why does it feel good to be back at this old computer?!
Let's see what happened while I was away? Not anything too exciting. Work has been a bit stressful of late but I think it's starting to smooth out. Donna starts back as a page this Tuesday, we have a work day tomorrow so these arms of mine will look like Popeye's arms...okay more like Wimpy than Popeye.
I talked to my best friend yesterday for an hour and a half. Charla and I haven't' seen or talked to each other since our ten year high school reunion in August so we were well overdue for a nice long chat. Lot's is going on in her family so it was nice to catch up. Growing up I think I spent more time at her house and with her relatives than my own. I think those were the days, months, years, when Randy would wail on me whenever he could so it was good to get away anytime!
Speaking of Randy, he had a job interview in Florida this past week. They called later on and offered him the position but he's unsure if he wants to go. It would be a nice vacation spot for me to visit but it would be hard to have him so far away. But still...beaches! The Everglades! Universal Studios! Um...gaters!

No comments: