January 25, 2007

Gone...

I shall be incommunicado for about a week. Yes, it's that time again...house sitting time! Er...in this case puppy sitting time! I'm packed and ready to go, the only thing left to do is figure out how to fit all of the shows I want to record while I'm gone, onto one VHS tape. The obvious solution would be not to record all of the lame shows I like but for me, not an option! My motto is: "No tv show is left behind!" Hey, Bob has a VCR. Bob, if you are reading this, record Smallville! Uh-oh, I just publicly outed myself as a Smallville watcher. There will be mocking today, and tomorrow, and next week....
Here are a few things from my pending calender: tonight the gang and I are meeting up with Sandy to go eat. There was a Survivor like vote that took place on deciding where to eat and the retrieval desk tribe won with four votes for Texas Roadhouse while the IT tribe (Craig) had two votes for Thai (we gave him a pity vote so it wouldn't have been one vote against five...so sad).
Then I think Sunday Lou, Kirsten, and I are going to go see a high school performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. There was a fierce battle brewing between that musical and Les Miserables but after much deliberation we are sticking with Joseph and his coat.
That seems to be it for now. Be back in February!

1 comment:

Matt Veatch said...

I think you should have chosen Les Mis. Just my opinion.