July 5, 2007

Sheesh!

I swear I haven't been a lazy blogger I just haven't been able to access my blog from my home computer!! Okay, maybe at first I turned into lazy blogger but that was over pretty quickly and by the time I decided to start writing again, my computer goes berserk with the blogger website and won't let me in...go figure with my Flintstone era computer....
At the moment I am using Lou's computer (thanks Lou!) and thought I would just let people know that, no I did not get abducted my aliens, die, or join a traveling circus....but that would have been cool....um, so yes, all is well and I shall try to get my computer to obey me so I can start regaling everyone with the most fascinating of stories. Like the one time, when I was in the supermarket checkout line, and this lady was buying all of this bleach and I thought who needs this much bleach?...... Yup, truly fascinating...!

No comments: